A3 Folded Leaflets
Get your message across in style with our A3 folded leaflet printing. These quality items offer plenty of room for price lists, instructions, event information and more.
• Choice of paper stocks
• A3 folded in your choice of folding styles
• Flat unfolded paper size A3 420mm x 297mm
• Upload your own artwork or we can design it for you
• White label packaging
Order top quality A3 folded leaflet printing online
Our A3 folded leaflet printing provides you with a great way to raise awareness of your brand without blowing your marketing budget! All of these leaflets are supplied on a bespoke basis and can be printed to your unique requirements.
You can get as creative as you like with these handy products. Your folded flyers can be prepared as mini corporate brochures, or you can print them for use as menus, price lists, instruction sheets or event programmes. Their outstanding colour quality will ensure they are bound to turn heads; simply leave them in reception spaces, waiting rooms and other areas that receive a lot of public footfall, and watch them fly off the shelves!
You can also choose how you’d like your A3 leaflets to be folded. The final format of your flyer will depend on the kind of design you have chosen. If you are supplying us with your own artwork, we will be able to suggest the most suitable crease structure according to the existing layout; if you need us to come up with your visuals on your behalf, we will design them according to the fold that best suits the message. Please note that we do need to charge a nominal extra fee for our in-house design service.
If you’d like to discuss folding combinations in more detail, or have any general queries regarding our A3 folded leaflet printing, please feel free to contact us directly on email@example.com.
1. Roll fold leaflets are divided into three sections, with outer sections folding over one another. This is also known as a letter fold.
2. Half fold leaflets are folded in half along the centre like a greeting card.
3. Double Parallel Folded to 8pp leaflets are folded in half and then in half again in the same direction.
4. Z fold leaflets differ from roll fold leaflets in that their panels do not overlap. They fold like an accordion or Z-shape, allowing you to show three panels of artwork on each side, which are viewed in sequence
5. Gate fold leaflets have their outer flaps folded to meet in the middle. The flaps can be unfolded to showcase the artwork within.