Waterproof Outdoor Posters
Promote your offer or event with confidence and style. Our printed waterproof outdoor posters are commonly used in exterior retail snap frames, pavement poster signs and bus shelters. They can also be used in locations where backlit rear illumination is needed.
Developed using innovative polypropylene non tear paper, these satin outdoor posters are weatherproof, tear-resistant, and make a great alternative to laminated signs.
• 210 micron satin polypropylene
• Waterproof and tear resistant
• Fade and scratch resistant material
• Outstanding light diffusion when used in backlit poster frames
• Available in a range of standard sizes, including A4, A3, A2, A1, A0, 20” x 30”, 30” x 40” and 40” x 60”
• Designed to provide crisp, sharp images and excellent colour reproduction
• Ideal for interior or exterior use
• Upload your own artwork or we can design it for you
• White label packaging
Why Choose Waterproof Outdoor Posters?
Polypropylene is a very cost effective alternative to standard paper posters. This modern material boasts a microporous coating that gives your promotional materials longer life and better durability.
One of the key features of our Polypro posters is that they are fully waterproof, which means they perform well even when subjected to typical British weather! They are also resistant to tearing, scratches and fading, which means that your high definition images will remain bright, bold and impactful regardless of the poster’s location. The high white surface delivers optimum colour output for striking campaigns.
Our large format, waterproof outdoor posters are printed using the latest UV cured inks, resulting in graphics that are of an exceptional quality. These products are available in a wide range of standard paper sizes, but if you require us to print your Polypro poster to a custom size, please contact us for your bespoke quote.
There are a quite a few standard sizes of posters used in the printing industry. Below is a table and illustrations of the standard sizes used worldwide.