A5 Folded Leaflets
Ideal for sample menus, price lists and smaller brochures, these A5 folded leaflet printing can be adapted to meet the needs of any business that’s seeking more exposure.
• Choice of paper stocks
• A5 folded in your choice of folding styles
• Flat unfolded paper size A5 210mm x 148mm
• Upload your own artwork or we can design it for you
• White label packaging
Why choose our printed A5 folded leaflets?
These items are a step up from our standard A5 flyers in that they offer space for even more vital business information. The leaflets are printed on an A5 flat size, then folded in half to produce a finished size of A6 and four pages in total. Like the rest of our print products, our A5 folded flyers are printed in full colour throughout to ensure you receive a bold, vibrant marketing tool that will impress even the most discerning of customers!
Using high quality gloss or silk paper, we will create A5 folded leaflet printing that meet your exact requirements. Perhaps you’re looking to create A5 flyers that list product information, prices, or provide instructions; maybe you need to develop a mini brochure that delivers a brief introduction to your company and acts as a point of reference to those who may be interested in using your services. Whatever your reasons for investing in A5 folded leaflet printing, Signs & Print guarantee that you’ll receive fully bespoke items that fit your exclusive brief and perfectly represent your brand.
If you have any questions regarding our finishes, you can always email us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to discuss what we can offer in more detail.
Your leaflet can be folded in a variety of ways, too, depending on the structure that best suits your design. Take a look at our folded leaflet guide below to see how our folds come together.
1. Roll fold leaflets are divided into three sections, with outer sections folding over one another. This is also known as a letter fold.
2. Half fold leaflets are folded in half along the centre like a greeting card.
3. Double Parallel Folded to 8pp leaflets are folded in half and then in half again in the same direction.
4. Z fold leaflets differ from roll fold leaflets in that their panels do not overlap. They fold like an accordion or Z-shape, allowing you to show three panels of artwork on each side, which are viewed in sequence
5. Gate fold leaflets have their outer flaps folded to meet in the middle. The flaps can be unfolded to showcase the artwork within.